19-25 may is national vegetarian week here in the uk. as with last year, this is, i think, a perfect excuse to encourage food bloggers to share their favourite vegetarian recipes.
“vegetables, beautiful vegetables” is an annual event where food bloggers around the world are invited to show off their skills at creating fantastic vegetarian dishes.
- tell us about a vegetarian dish that you have cooked, complete with recipe. or maybe review a favourite vegetarian restaurant. or take a photo of your weekly vegetable purchases and tell us what you plan to do with them.
- post about this on your blog by 25 may.
- link to this post and send me details (see below)
i’ll then do a summary of all the great ideas out there. please get involved! and hopefully you won’t find it too difficult given most of us eat at least one vegetarian meal each week.
once you’ve posted about something vegetarian send an email with “vegetables, beautiful vegetables” in the subject line to: abby (at) eattherightstuff (dot) com by midnight, 25 may with the following information:
- your name
- your location
- the name of your blog and its url
- a link to your post
- a copy of your main photo (if you use one)