for many of us, pasta and noodles are store cupboard standbys. whether it’s been a long tough day and you need to get something onto the plate as quickly as possible, or you want to take the time to make something a little more special but still with the comfort factor that noodle and pasta dishes so reliably provide, these are favourite ingredients for many cooks.
if you’ve got a pasta or noodle dish that’s worth sharing, please get involved!
here’s how it works:
- create a dish using pasta or noodles
- post about it on your blog anytime from now until 5 september (entries must be in english, please).
- link to this post and send me details (see below)
once you’ve posted your dish, send an email with “ppn 79” in the subject line to: abby (at) eattherightstuff (dot) com by 5 september with the following information:
- your name
- your location
- the name of your blog and its url
- the name of your dish and a link to the relevant post
- a copy of the main photo of your dish (if you use one)
let’s get cooking!