vegetables, beautiful vegetables
21-27 may is national vegetarian week here in the uk. a perfect excuse, i think, to encourage food bloggers to share their favourite vegetarian recipes.
“vegetables, beautiful vegetables” is a one-off (until next year!) event where food bloggers around the world are invited to show off their skills at creating fantastic vegetarian dishes.
- tell us about a vegetarian dish that you have cooked, complete with recipe. or maybe review a favourite vegetarian restaurant.
- post about this on your blog during uk national vegetarian week.
- link to this post and send me details (see below)
i’ll then do a summary of all the great ideas out there.
please get involved – this is the first food blogging event that i’m hosting so i need your support! and it’s not that difficult – surely we all eat at least one vegetarian meal each week? it’s more like two or three in my house…
once you’ve posted about something vegetarian send an email with “vegetables, beautiful vegetables” in the subject line to: abby (at) eattherightstuff (dot) com by midnight, 27 may with the following information:
- your name
- your location
- the name of your blog and its url
- a link to your post
- a copy of your main photo (if you use one)
see the round up of all the wonderful recipes here.