monthly mingle - spring fruit sensations
one of the things i love about blogging is the inspiration it provides me with. however, inspiration is only half the story. taking that exciting spark of an idea and turning it into something on the plate in front of me, is the real challenge.
and this is where blogging events come in – a challenge is issued and then it's time to start thinking what to cook so you can participate. and even if the timing doesn’t quite work, or the idea you’re working on wasn’t quite as delicious as you’d hoped, then it’s great to see what everyone else managed to come up with.
meeta’s monthly mingles are always fabulous for inspiration and i am delighted to be hosting the next monthly mingle on her behalf. the theme is spring fruit sensations and you need to get involved. whatever fruit is in season where you live and whatever you fancy doing with it, be it sweet or savoury, i want to know about it!
here’s how it works:
- create a dish that fits the theme of “spring fruit sensations”
- post about it on your blog anytime from now until 7 april (entries must be in english, please).
- link to this post and send me details (see below)
once you’ve posted your dish, send an email with “spring fruit sensations” in the subject line to: abby (at) eattherightstuff (dot) com by 7 april with the following information:
- your name
- your location
- the name of your blog and its url
- the name of your dish and a link to the relevant post
- a copy of the main photo of your dish (if you use one)
let’s get cooking!
some fruit dishes to help inspire you: