presto pasta nights
for many of us, pasta and noodles are store cupboard standbys. whether it’s been a long tough day and you need to get something onto the plate as quickly as possible, or you want to take the time to make something a little more special but still with the comfort factor that noodle and pasta dishes so reliably provide, these are favourite ingredients for many cooks.
which is why presto pasta nights, a food blogging event created by ruth from once upon a feast is so popular. in its 135th week i have the pleasure of playing host, for the second time, on ruth’s behalf.
if you’ve got a pasta or noodle dish that’s worth sharing, please get involved! and if you need inspiratuion, here are the dishes people contributed last time.
here’s how it works:
- create a dish using pasta or noodles
- post about it on your blog anytime from now until 16 october
- link to this post and send me details (see below)
once you’ve posted your dish, send an email with “ppn 135” in the subject line to: abby (at) eattherightstuff (dot) com and ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by 16 october with the following information:
- your name
- your location
- the name of your blog and its url
- the name of your dish and a link to the relevant post
- a copy of the main photo of your dish (if you use one)
let’s get cooking!